Friday, April 11, 2008

Scotch-Blog 2008

This is the first of undoubtedly many entries from a bar:

Setalip68:dateline april 2008, Texas de Brazil, Fairfax. Watching golf with Bill Hoffman

Bill appreciates me. I really think he does. He is courteous and attentive when I'm around. I wish we had met when we were both twelve because we could have gotten all fucked up in my treehouse. But now we are sad old men with shattered hopes and dreams. But we can still get fucked up, right Bill? There's still time. It's the bottom of the ninth and Bill Hoffman's on the mound pitchin' good times. It isn't too late.

Alfric: Well put, setalip. One question, however... Isn't it too late? That's what I've always been told. This reminiscent chatter is the epitomy of intellectual masturbation. Somehow, however useless, this entry fits in perfectly with our motiff. And so... Kudos to you.

Setalip68;I was watching Star Trek one day when I was a kid. I was with my older brother. My Grandfather walked into the room and asked what we were watching. We said it was Star Trek. He asked "what's that"? We told him it was about a starship that traveled around the galaxy exploring new worlds and strange alien cultures. He watched for a moment, then shook his head and said "eh, there's no place like earth" and walked out of the room.

Alfric: The only time I solicited a prostitute was after a bachelor party with my roommate. We didn't double team her because A) she didn't do oral and B) because she kept talking about how she "was just trying to feed (her) kids". For some reason, this made me want to go down on her. It could have been the residual whipped cream on her vagina however. I guess I'll never know.

Setalip:did somebody say whipped cream? Mmmmmmmmmm!!!! On pie? double mmmmmmmmms If you were a pie what kind would you be? I get asked that a lot. It's not an easy question, I love them all but I guess it would be turnip pie because it doesn't exist but if it did it would rare and precious.


Alfric: my first documented erection was during the challenger explosion. Mind you, waking up with an erection doesn't quite count since I don't count the ability to fly as one of my abilities. Was I sure that I could fly when I woke up? Absolutely. Could I duplicate that which I had seen in my dream? Unfortunately, no. Back to erections! My first masturbatory experience followed the explosion closely. It was to an Art book that, naturally, depicted breasts...hmmm... There it goes again. Just at the mere sight of the word breasts, I'm again aroused for the countless time.

More at a later date....

No comments: