Friday, April 11, 2008

Blog blog blog

My associate's hard hitting social commentary and speculation about technology and its role in our society (a la recurring themes in literature, Man vs. Machine; I, robot, Bladerunner... he really just wants to bang an android. No shit.) are not unlike the Iraq war. I'm not sure I could adequately explain what I mean by that in any cogent sense. But maybe therein lies the truth in my statement, when it comes to the Iraq War, no explanation necessary! I'm all for that movement! Got ya pregnant? Sorry, Iraq War. Bumped your car? Hey, we're all in this together. Accidentally let your sister give me a handjob in the Sonic parking lot? Whose side are you on anyway, pal? I won't harp on the war anymore. I find the arguments trite and circular, not unlike my associate's hard hitting social commentary and speculation about technology and it's role in our society....wait, I'm doing it again.

No comments: