Friday, April 11, 2008

Chocolate Pudding

When not blogging (as I do) I enjoy listening to They Might be Giants on my Ipod.

I've got a subject; school buses. Man do I hate getting stuck behind one of them. Anybody else??? they're so damn slow and noisy, all full of their "precious cargo" Please!!! See, I told you this thing would be dangerous. I got strong opinions man. I'm a straight talker. I say it like it is. I'm not someone you want to be giving a forum to. I don't know how to be tactful or diplomatic.

I think that I could get to work really fast if I had a rocket backpack. My morning commute isn't all that bad, but I wouldn't have to worry about anything if I had a rocket backpack. Infact, I'm so certain, that I would get to work so much faster that I would go so far as to say that the only certainties in this life are death, taxes, and me getting to work faster with a rocket backpack.

No comments: