Friday, April 11, 2008

Good morning Mr. Whipperwillow I said as I opened my window this morning. The Spring air is indescribably invigorating. I found myself wanting to share this moment with as many of God's creatures as I could. Hello Mr. Bumbble Bee, please give my best to the hyacinth. Well aren't you the cutest little lady bug If I were a man bug we go spoon under the lilac bush. Oh delicious spring how I love thee!!! Life is renewed in never ending, but always awe inspiring cycles, rhythms and pulses of life, precious precious life. I feel blessed.

Three independent studies into the effects of verbal communication on the unborn (still in womb) conducted at Cambridge (Evans and Grahm 2001) UCLA Irvine (Garrett, Porter & Chung 2003) and Johns Hopkins  Natal Iniciative Project, 1998 confirm a long held belief by the Pyscho-Enutero Community as to the positive effects of verbal interaction by a mother with her unborn child. The effects are considered important building blocks in early post-partem cognitive and social development. As Men we obviously lack the inherent biology to have such an experience on either a visceral and organic level nor can we appreciate the profound emotional and psychological experience that the mother- child bond represents...........or can we?  


No comments: